Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well, tonight was a busy night. Mackenzie had her 5th grade play, which she did a great job in!  The play was called "A Kids Life", and it was about a brother and sister who visit their grandparents for the day and learn how to have fun without all of their "techno stuff".  They actually play board games, and make a band playing pots and pans and learn how to jump rope!  The play kinda made me feel old, because these were the things that we did as kids for fun.  I didn't realize how out dated those kind of things were.  It also made me think that the family game night that we do once a month is even more important than I thought :)


So, since we had to be at the play, I don't have any great recipes to share tonight.  We did however have a yummy dinner :




Just follow the directions on the bag and you have a fast and yummy dinner!  Trader Joe's Orange chicken is really good and Uncle Ben's Boil-in Bag Rice is super easy.  






God Bless,


Kelly K.
Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment